Our bodies are swathed from head to toe with fascia, layers of connective tissue that surround every muscle, bone, nerve and organ in the body. When the fascia is in a normal, healthy state it is relaxed, flexible and smooth to movement. But, when the fascia becomes taut due to daily life and repetitive motions or physical trauma, y experience pain, tension, rigid and less pliable movements, creation of pulls/pressures in body, even misalignment or injury over time.
In this workshop you’ll use tennis balls and props against the body’s trigger points to stretch and release tight fascia. You’ll learn simple, yet effective Myofascial Release (MFR) techniques to apply to your yoga practice and everyday life, to release and let go into a softer and suppler body and mind.
All levels welcome. Class will include a gentle flow to bring warmth and circulation.
At EcoFitness, we give you the tools to bring your fitness to life, with the best-in-class equipment, the best in technical competence, and the best classes ever.*
*All classes are included in membership.
- 6:30 am - EcoRide - Timmy
- 8:00 am - ECO SHRED - Katie
- 9:00 am - Eco Core Power - Katie
- 12:00 pm - Insanity! - Deniece
- 12:15 pm - Hour Flow - Dan
- 4:30 pm - ECO SHRED - Katie
- 5:30 pm - Barre Fusion - JeanneAnne
- 5:45 pm - Warm Flow - Tyler
- Mt. Pleasant
- 8:00 am - Warm Flow - Cathy
- 8:30 am - ECO CROSS - Kyle
- 8:30 am - Cardio Strength - JeanneAnne
- 9:15 am - EcoRide - Amy
- 9:30 am - Core Power Vinyasa - Emily
- 9:30 am - Barre Fusion - Lois
- 10:30 am - EcoStrength - Jennifer
- 12:00 pm - EcoRide - Lois
|MORE »||MORE »|