Our bodies are swathed from head to toe with fascia, layers of connective tissue that surround every muscle, bone, nerve and organ in the body. When the fascia is in a normal, healthy state it is relaxed, flexible and smooth to movement. But, when the fascia becomes taut due to daily life and repetitive motions or physical trauma, you can experience pain, tension, rigid and less pliable movements, creation of pulls/pressures in body – even misalignment or injury over time.
In this workshop you’ll use tennis balls and props against the body’s trigger points to stretch and release tight fascia. You’ll learn simple, yet effective Myofascial Release (MFR) techniques to apply to your yoga practice and everyday life, to release and let go into a softer and suppler body and mind.
All levels welcome. Class will include a gentle flow to bring warmth and circulation.
Sunday, Feb 1, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Mount Pleasant
Sunday, Feb 15, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Downtown
At EcoFitness, we give you the tools to bring your fitness to life, with the best-in-class equipment, the best in technical competence, and the best classes ever.*
*All classes are included in membership.
- 12:15 pm - Hour Flow - Gretchen
- 4:00 pm - Warm Flow - Tyler
- 5:45 pm - Zumba - Baker
- 5:45 pm - Hot Power Vinyasa - Dan
- 6:30 pm - EcoRide - Jim
- Mt. Pleasant
- 12:00 pm - Barre Fusion - Cindy
- 12:15 pm - Hour Flow - Tracy
- 3:00 pm - Ageless Fitness - Pam
- 4:15 pm - Hour Flow - Tricia
- 4:30 pm - Cardio Strength - Pam
- 5:30 pm - EcoRide - Shannon
- 5:30 pm - Barre Fusion - Suzie
- 5:45 pm - All Levels - Amanda
|MORE »||MORE »|